To close out my week I left behind the to-do list and sat for hours in a room with sisters in Christ and learned how to quilt. Our finished products will go to local new moms in need of help, and the lady who will deliver our quilts wept as she told us how she treasured the thought of carrying a homemade quilt to the hospital to welcome a new little one. What a great way to remember why we're here.
Thankful today for...
67. more warm days
68. learning and teaching
69. Aldi. What a practical one. I feed my family on so much less money because I shop at this store.
70. students who grow more diligent by the year
71. my noisy sewing machine; it has served me faithfully these eleven years
72. rotary cutters and self-healing mats
73. big tables for work
74. tulips and daffodils making their appearance
75. a positive report from the pediatric surgeon at Jonathan's follow-up
77. a Valentine's day party with friends old and new
78. our small group community
79. my husband's ministry to younger men around him
80. good books
|Maddie enjoying her Valentine's day cake pop|